Skip To Main Content

Frequntly Asked Questions

Where can I find information to order a yearbook for my student? 

Click on this link to go to the Herff-Jones site.  Use school code 12939 for middle school and 12718 for high school.

Where can my child obtain a parking pass?

Parking passes are available for purchase at the beginning of each school year and can also be purchased in the office.  The price is $10.00.